Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Midweek Mixdown: Mr. Fine Wine's Mardi Gras Hangover Mix

Check out Mr. Fine Wine's Downtown Soulville selection of New Orleans R&B gems right here. Check the track list below. 


PLAYLIST

The Upsetters, The Strip (Falcon)

Danny Barker & His Creole Cats, Chocko Mo Feendo Hey (King Zulu)

Nookie Boy, I’ll Make a Bet (A.F.O.)

Li’l Millet & His Creoles, Rich Woman (Specialty)

Fats Domino, When I See You (Imperial)

Bobby Marchan & the Clowns, You Can’t Stop Her (Ace)

Arthur Johnson, Tootie Pie (Marathon)

Willie Tee, I Found Out (You Are My Cousin) (A.F.O.)

Betty Taylor, I’m Going Home (Nola)

Eddie Bo, Shake, Rock and Soul (Cinderella)

Earl King, We Are Just Friends (Imperial)

Eldridge Holmes, I’ve Got to Keep On Trying (Alon)

Smokey Johnson, Dirty Red (Nola)

Maria Elena & the Sunglows, Sick and Tired (Sunglow)

Chuck Johnson, I Got It Bad (Alon)

Betty Harris, Bad Luck (Sansu)

Marty Lewis, I Can’t Do Without You (Big Deal)

Sonny Jones, Suffering (Tune-Kel)

Allen Toussaint, Blue Drag (Nonesuch)

Diamond Joe, The ABC Song (Deesu)

Senator Jones, The Fat Man (Shagg)

Dr. John, Big Chief (Atco)

Porgy Jones, Catch Joe Potato (Great Southern)

No comments:

Post a Comment