Sunday, March 5, 2023

Daniel Johnston's Songs Of Pain listening party @ Austin's Waterloo Records, Friday

The tunes from Daniel Johnston's self-released Songs Of Pain cassette from 1981 are being reissued as a double-LP.

Daniel Johnston – Songs Of Pain (Thirty Tigers)

Side A: Grievances / A Little Story / Joy Without Pleasure / Never Relaxed / Brainwash / Pot Head / Wicked World

Side B: Lazy / I Save Cigarette Butts / Like a Monkey in a Zoo / Wicked Will / An Idiot's End / Wild West Virginia / Since I Lost My Tooth

Side C: Urge / Living Life / Tuna Ketchup / Premarital Sex / Don't Act Nice / Hate Song / Lead Belly Was An Outlaw

Side D: I Love You (I'd Like to Read You Some Poetry) / Why Don't You Love Me True / I'm A Rambling Kinda Guy / Sleepy Lagoon / Natalie Queen of Weirton / Golly Gee / You Need A Reason






No comments:

Post a Comment