Saturday, October 27, 2018

Eli "Paperboy" Reed's Roll With You album gets deluxe reissue treatment


Although Eli "Paperboy" Reed made his debut with the self-released Walkin' and Talkin' (and Other Smash Hits) CD manufactured with a loan from his parents in 2005, his first full album of original material was Roll With You initially released in 2008 by Q Division. Now 10 years on, the limited-run vinyl version of Roll With You is changing hands for $60 so the smart folks at Yep Roc decided to mark the 10th anniversary of Reed’s break out album with deluxe remastered CD and vinyl versions, complete with exclusive content, packaging, and bonus tracks. Get Reed's Roll With You directly from Yep Roc right here. Listen to Walkin' and Talkin' (and Other Smash Hits) over here. Watch the clip of Eli and company performing "Stake Your Claim" off the album.



Check out the video for Eli "Paperboy" Reed's latest single "99 Cent Dreams" featuring Big Daddy Kane after the tracklisting.

Original Tracklist:
Stake Your Claim
Am I Wasting My Time
It’s Easier
The Satisfier
Take My Love With You
I’ll Roll With You
She Walks
I’m Gonna Getcha Back
Won't Give Up Without A Fight
(Am I Just) Fooling Myself
(Doin’ The) Boom Boom

Bonus Content:
Outside The Record Hop
Love Is A Five Letter Word
I’m Gonna Getcha Back (Original Demo)
Watching The Late, Late Show
It’s All Wrong (But It’s Alright)
Am I Wasting My Time (Original Demo)
We Belong Together
Everyday Will Be Like A Holiday
Won’t Give Up Without A Fight (Original Demo)
One Sweet Hello
The Boom Boom (Original Demo)
Roll With You (Original Demo)


No comments:

Post a Comment