Monday, October 15, 2018

Alela Diane reissues her 2004 DIY debut The Pirate's Gospel

The new double-vinyl version of The Pirate's Gospel includes 10 unreleased bonus tracks. 

Hello, Bonjour!

It's a beautiful fall day here in Portland, Oregon.  Crisp and clear with a gentle breeze.  I am deep in tour preparation mode, and very much looking forward to some wonderful adventures coming up.

First big news is that I am reissuing The Pirate's Gospel on CD and double vinyl with 10 unreleased bonus tracks (including "Blackberry" which you can hear below).  The sleeve has been reworked and we're just waiting for it to be manufactured.  The packaging is going to be beautiful!

If you're in Europe, you can hear a bonus track and preorder The Pirate's Gospel here

If you're in North America, you can hear a bonus track and preorder The Pirate's Gospel here

I've been hunkered down in an upstairs room, relearning all of these early songs in preparation for my upcoming tour in November.  It's been funny to reacquaint myself with the 21 year old me who wrote all these songs.

Next week, I'll be flying out East for a show in North Carolina and West Virginia, so if you're in that neck of the woods, I'd love to see you!

Please find tour dates below, and buy tickets here

I hope that the season finds you well.  Thanks for following along.

xo
Alela




No comments:

Post a Comment