Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Midweek Mixdown: Nick Waterhouse


You've got the dope new Nick Waterhouse album Time's All Gone, you've heard his tune Say I Wanna Know in the new Acura ILX "Airport" commercial, now check out his swingin' mix of vintage R&B 45s...  huuuuuuuully, hully gully!

  

Track listing: 
1. Young Jessie – “Brown Eyes”
2. LaVern Baker – “Tiny Tim”
3. Ike & Tina – “I Idolize You”
4. Byrdie Green – “Tremblin’”
5. Buddy Ace – “Screaming Please”
6. Richard Berry – “Besame Mucho”
7. Betty Everett – “Please Love Me”
8. Barrett Strong – “Misery”
9. Mitty Collier – “Pain”
10. Miss LaVell – “Stop These Teardrops”
11. Jimmy McCracklin – “That’s The Way It Goes”
12. Jacki Ross – “Hard Times”
13. Johnny ‘Guitar’ Watson – “I Say, I Love You”
14. Charles Sheffield – “It’s Your Voodoo Working”
15. Ronnie Love – “Chills & Fever”
16. Ernie Fields – “Workin’ Out”
17. Nappy Brown – “My Baby”

No comments:

Post a Comment