Monday, July 10, 2023

Jadea Kelly continues July residency at The Cameron, Tuesday

Singer/songwriter Jadea Kelly returns to Toronto to play songs from her Roses album at The Cameron on Tuesday nights at 6-8 pm.



Here's the scoop...
Following a pandemic pause, Jadea Kelly returned triumphantly with her fourth studio album, ‘Roses’ which was released on March 4th, 2022 via Darth Jadea Music/Tonetree. 

Writes Jadea: “I ended up tracking a majority of the album in Toronto with my Canadian friends and bandmates, in person and virtually. It felt full circle to record in Canada after 4 exploratory years in the US. I love California with all my heart. It is my new found home and has provided a playground to rediscover my confidence, my freedom, my voice and a collection of songs that truly reflects my journey to health.”

Get a copy of Jadea Kelly's Roses album via Bandcamp right here. Check out some footage from her album launch at the Desert 5 Spot in Hollywood followed by a zoom interview with Patrick Bateman and Peter Michaels for their podcast The Road The Stage below.  

You can see Jadea Kelly live in Toronto at The Cameron House (408 Queen St. West) on Tuesdays from 6-8pm on July 11, July 18 and July 25. 







No comments:

Post a Comment