Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Watch Neil Young perform "Comes A Time" solo in Omemee

Neil just shared a performance clip shot at Coronation Hall in Omemee back in 2017 you can watch right here.

Here's the scoop from Neil...
Coronation Hall in Omemee Ontario is a wonderful old theater. It holds many memories of my family, all together there in that little town. My dad played Coronation Hall once in a local show as my mother, my brother and I sat in the audience.

In 2017, when NYA was just beginning, I played ‘Hometown’ on the same stage with dhlovelife, my sweetheart, now my wife, directing. I was uncharacteristically nervous that night in 2017 playing Coronation Hall by myself for the first time and streaming to the world. ‘Hometown’ is now an NYA tradition, showing every year, right here throughout the holidays. It begins today Dec 22 at 7 AM PST.

I know this time of year is going to be hard for a lot us as we long to be with our loved ones.
Our hearts go out to all of you. We send much love and a Coronation Hall quarantine ‘Comes A Time’.

be well 
peace 
Neil and Daryl

No comments:

Post a Comment