Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Irene Torres previews new album @ Revival, Wednesday

Toronto's Irene Torres will be performing songs celebrating her Peruvian roots at Revival tonight starting at 8 pm. 

Here's the scoop from Irene...
"On Wednesday May 17, I'll be taking the stage with my talented brothers at the incredible nightclub REVIVAL (783 College St) to share the enchanting rhythms of Peruvian music.

"I'm here to plead with you, from the depths of my heart, to be a part of this unforgettable experience. It marks the beginning of my solo career as a songwriter, and I cannot express how much it means to me to share this music with all of you. Alongside some of the most gifted musicians you know, I'll be pouring my heart and soul into every note. Trust me, it's going to be an evening filled with magic.

"This performance holds a special place in my heart because it allows me to share my Peruvian roots. For the past two years, I've dedicated myself to crafting a solo album that pays homage to my heritage, blending traditional Peruvian instrumentation with my own stories and imagination. While the album itself won't be released until this fall, I couldn't resist giving you a sneak peek of what's to come. Rest assured, I promise to take you on a soul-stirring journey through the rich rhythms of Peru, accompanied by lyrics that ignite passion and inspiration within you.

"Tickets are available for $25 in advance and $30 at the door. Don't miss out—grab yours now! And of course, feel free to bring a friend along for an evening they won't soon forget."


 




No comments:

Post a Comment