Friday, August 26, 2022

Jaymz Bee seeks crowd-funding support for film project

Toronto music personality Jaymz Bee could use your help finishing his 20-minute short film called Wild Music. Read all about it.


Here's the scoop from Jaymz Bee...

"I've wanted to make a movie for a long time, and now it looks like it's about to become a reality! 

"'Wild Music' is a short film about a man who gets a second chance in the music business and makes rock stars out of Senior Citizens.  The soundtrack is audacious, and the 20-minute film will be hilarious. You can bet on that. My buddy, Captain Paul (www.barbourfinanical.com) suggested I do a movie about a guy who makes bizarre music popular. The concept is loosely based on my radio show, "Jazz Gone Wild", another endeavour Paul championed. My patron, Michele, understood the concept in a zoom meeting and agreed to become involved. Then many others came on board. I'm so excited to make this movie this summer. 

"Maybe this idea will be a feature one day, but it will work brilliantly as a short, and no doubt hit the festival circuit. If you can donate towards making this dream a reality, I'd be most grateful." – Jaymz

Those interested in contributing to Jaymz Bee's "Wild Music" film project should visit his GoFundMe page right here.  





No comments:

Post a Comment