Saturday, October 16, 2021

Nature plays starring role in Laetitia Sadier's video for "New Moon"

Laetitia Sadier directed the video for "New Moon" in collaboration with Tanya Small. Check it out below. 


Writes Laetitia...

Hello dear community of friends!

I'd like to present you with my new single, it's called New Moon. It hones in on the feeling of all that is to be felt in order to surpass (usually long standing) pain and trauma. I do believe this is indispensable to evolve out of the lousy kind of world "the (let's call it) system" is "producing" for us.

It's also about the possibility of creating new desirable paths...

My dear friend Tanya and I (mostly her) made this video to accompany the music. 

Stay 💪 and soft, and open your ❤ to the world of potentialities.

with love,

Laetitia Sadier



No comments:

Post a Comment