Thursday, March 18, 2021

Alela Diane announces live album and livestream concert

Alela Diane's pay-per-view solo show coincides with the release of her Live at the Map Room album on April 9th. 


Here's the scoop from Alela...

Hello Folks!

I hope this wild time finds you & yours well. What a year it has been...!  I have a few exciting things coming up that I’d like to share with you.

Firstly, I'm releasing my first live album, “Live at the Map Room" on vinyl and digitally April 9.

There will be a limited amount of White Vinyl available, and all orders that I receive through my web-store will be signed by me. You can pre-order the vinyl by following this link.

The second bit of news is that I'll be doing a solo concert live stream on the same day as the live album release - April 9. There are different showings for different time zones, as well as a live stream + vinyl bundle available, so please follow this link to learn more and get tickets.

It will be a celebration of the live album, with some favorite old songs, as well as a first-listen to many new songs that I will record this Spring for my next studio album. I will be using money raised from this event to help fund the record, so do spread the word!

And finally, I’ve created a Patreon page for those that would like a sneak peak into my creative process, and are interested in supporting my ongoing work as a musician; during this time when musicians cannot play live concerts. We'll be offering a discounted ticket to the live stream event to my Patreon supporters. You can find out more here.

Thanks so much for listening, and for any other support of my work these days — every bit helps.  Sending love and warmth your way!

xo

Alela

Listen to Alela Diane sing "Take Us Back" below. 






No comments:

Post a Comment