Sunday, September 8, 2019

James Brown's 1969 homecoming concert in Augusta to be issued in October

Marking the 50th anniversary of James Brown's explosive 1969 show, the Live At Home With His Bad Self 2LP set is out October 25th. 




James Brown: Live at Home with His Bad Self (2LP vinyl)
Side 1
1. Say It Loud – I’m Black and I’m Proud
2. James Brown Thanks and Introduction to “World”*
3. World*
4. Stage Dialogue*
Side 2
1. Lowdown Popcorn*
2. Spinning Wheel*
3. If I Ruled The World
4. Kansas City*
Side 3
1. Introduction to Startime
2. I Don’t Want Nobody To Give Me Nothing (Open Up the Door I’ll Get It Myself)
3. I Got The Feelin’*/Licking Stick-Licking Stick
4. Try Me*
5. There Was A Time **
Side 4
1. Give It Up Or Turnit A Loose*
2. It’s A Man’s Man’s Man’s World
3. Please, Please, Please
4. I Can’t Stand Myself (When You Touch Me)
5. Mother Popcorn **

* Previously Unreleased / All other performances, though previously issued in some form, are presented in new mixes, including: ** Extended from track’s original release



No comments:

Post a Comment