Monday, September 24, 2018

Lee Ranaldo joins Greek art rockers The Callas for "Trouble and Desire"

The Callas' new album Trouble and Desire is out October 26 via Dirty Water Records – pre-order it right here.
Here's the scoop...
Sez Lee Ranaldo: "It’s been a pleasure for me to know and collaborate with The Callas on their new album Trouble and Desire. We met a few years ago and I’ve been drawn into their artistic world in Athens. I’m a fan of their visual art tapestries and their art studio/venue and I’ve been having a great time making music with these like-minded travelers. Our collaboration took off quickly and was such a natural fit – we speak the same language and the performances we’ve done together have been a total blast! I love the community of artists that they have gathered around them, and I hope we will do more collaborations in the future." Watch the clip for the album's title track below.


No comments:

Post a Comment