Saturday, December 23, 2017

Alex Pangman's Christmas Mix for holiday baking




Alex Pangman's Christmas Mix for holiday baking
1. Christmas Time – Louvin Brothers
2. Boogie Woogie Santa – my version! from the Christmas Gift album
3. Santa Claus Got Stuck In My Chimney – Ella Fitzgerald
4. Don't Wait For the Night Before Christmas To Be Good – Dick Robertson
5. Christmas Island – Lars Edegran & Her Christmas Revelers with Big Al Carson
6. Christmas Is Where You Are - Jive Aces from their lovely Christmas EP, check it out!
7. I Yust Go Nuts At Chritmas - Yogi Yorgesson (one of my first 78s!)
8. Christmas Time Is Here – Vince Guaraldi (Charlie Brown!!!)
9. Winter Wonderland – my Alleycats play a second line NOLA instrumental lead by Kevin Clark (from our Christmas Gift CD)
10. The Christmas Song – Ella Fitzgerald
12. All I Want For Christmas is My Two Front Teeth - Spike Jones (Grampa used to imitate this kid!)
13. Christmas Night In Harlem – Louis Armstrong. Drew Jurecka introduced me to this song.
14. Santa Claus is Coming To Town – Oscar Peterson
15. Christmas Time in New Orleans – Lars Edegran & Her Christmas Revelers with Dwayne Burns
16. Silent Night – Dinah Washington


No comments:

Post a Comment