Sunday, March 6, 2022

Otoboke Beaver preview Super Champon album with "I Am Not Maternal" animated clip

Kyoto punk rippers Otoboke Beaver expand their sound palette with Super Champon. Check out "I Am Not Maternal" below. 


Here's the scoop...

CHAMPON is a Japanese noun meaning a mixture or jumble of things of different type. 

Our new album is a mixture of songs of love, food and life. Our music is genreless and has various elements. We hope that it will be our masterpiece of chaos music!

Pre-order Otoboke Beaver's new Super Champon album right here. Watch the video for "I Am Not Maternal" following the tracklisting. 

Grab a ticket for Otoboke Beaver's rescheduled Toronto show at Lee's Palace now slated for Friday, September 30 below. 




Otoboke Beaver - Super Champon

1. I am not maternal (アイドンビリーブマイ母性) 

2. YAKITORI (ヤキトリ)

3. I won't dish out salads (サラダ取り分けませんことよ)

4. PARDON? (パードゥン?)

5. Nabe party with pocket brothers (穴兄弟で鍋パーティー)

6. Leave me alone! No, stay with me! (リーブミーアローンやっぱさっきのなしでステイウィズミ)

7. I checked your cellphone (携帯みてしまいました)

8. I put my love to you in a song (あなたとの恋、歌にして)

9. Don't call me Mojo (呼ばんといて喪女)

10. Where did you buy such a nice watch you are wearing now (あらあんたえらいええ時計してそれどこで買いはったん)

11. George & Janice (ジョージ&ジャニス)

12. First-class side-guy (一級品の間男)

13. You’re no hero shut up f*ck you man-whore (ヤリチン武勇伝ちゃう口を慎め)

14. I don't want to die alone (孤独死こわい)

15. Dirty old fart is waiting for my reaction 

16. Do you want me to send a DM (DM送ってやろうか)

17. Do you want me to send a DM part 2 (DM送ってやろうか Part2)

18. Let's go shopping after show (レッツショッピングアフターショー)


Tickets for Otoboke Beaver's show at Lee's Palace on September 30 are available right here



No comments:

Post a Comment