Sunday, June 9, 2019

Glenn Milchem's Fates Conspire release @ Communist's Daughter, Sunday

Blue Rodeo drummer Glenn Milchem accompanies himself with acoustic guitar on his Fates Conspire album out June 7th.

Here's the scoop from Glenn...
"These are live off the floor recordings of me alone with my acoustic guitar, with the exception of one song where my wife, Monica Guddat, guests on backing vocals. It was recorded by my dear friend John Borra at John Macleod‘s rehearsal space in downtown Toronto. I’ve made it available on platforms like Spotify and Amazon that don’t properly compensate artists because I realize that for many people those are the only ways they access music, but if you choose to download it on iTunes or another platform that provides fair compensation that would be jolly decent of you.

"This modest little recording is going to be released on most digital platforms this Friday, June 7, 2019. I will be playing a set to celebrate its release at 6 PM on Sunday, June 9 at The Communist’s Daughter opening for The Rattlesnake Duo."            

Thanks. xo g.

Watch Glenn perform "Wrench" in the video shot by Monica Guddat on the first day of recording. Get a digital copy of Fates Conspire right here.  






No comments:

Post a Comment